Weber Summit S-670 Propane Gas Grill - Stainless Steel
Why no price?
From burgers on the grate to crispy chicken on the rotisserie, or even adding a touch of smoke to any dish, the Summit grill by Weber will exceed your expectations. Ranging from four to six burners, the Summit line of gas grills boasts an abundance of features and is what every grill master strives for. Visit your local Watson's to see this grill (or similar grills) on display today. You may also request a personalized quote or schedule an in-person consultation with one of our Grilling Specialists below. Please note important information about Weber Grill shipping times below.
Please Note: Due to high order volume, Weber Grills ordered online may experience an additional 2-3 week processing time.
The Summit S-670 gas grill is our top-of-the-line grilling masterpiece. There's a high-heat Sear Station, enhanced lighted control knobs, LED tank scale, side burner, Tuck-Away rotisserie system with separate fork and spit storage smoker box and burner, and so much more. Luxury has officially arrived.
- Main Burners: Btu-Per-Hour Input: 60,800
- Sear Station Burner: Btu-Per-Hour Input: 10,600
- Stainless Steel Smoker Box and Smoker Burner: Btu-Per-Hour Input: 6,800
- Side Burner: Btu-Per-Hour Input: 12,000
- Rear-Mounted, Infrared Rotisserie Burner: Btu-Per-Hour Input: 10,600
- Dimensions - Lid Open (Inches): 57.1"H X 74.1"W X 30"D
- Dimensions - Lid Closed (Inches): 50.5"H X 74.1"W X 26.5"D
- Primary Cooking Area (Square Inches): 624
- Warming Rack Area (Square Inches): 145
- Total Cooking Area (Square Inches): 769
- Stainless Steel Burners: 6
- Fuel Type: Liquid Propane (20 lb. Tank Sold Separately)
- Side Tables: 2
- Lighted Control Knobs: 6
- Handle Lights: 2
- Swivel Casters: 2
- Swivel Locking Casters: 2
- Durable All-Weather Wheels: 2
- Tool Hooks: 6
- Battery Type: AAA, D
- Batteries: 1
Want create your perfect outdoor living space? Choose from a variety of additional pieces when you visit our showroom or request your personalized quote. Additional collection options may include, but are not limited to, loveseats, rockers and gliders, chaise lounges, dining chairs, ottomans, benches, tables and more. Plus, we offer the largest inventory and the guaranteed lowest price in the USA. Additional discounts may also be available on this product based on in-store special promotions. Call now to speak to an associate for the guaranteed lowest price in the USA, or request a personalized quote above.
National shipping for online orders is fulfilled by an approved Watson's freight partner. For additional information please call or request a custom quote above.
|Number of Burners||Six Burners|
Proposition 65 Warning: Handling the brass material on this product exposes you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. (Wash hands after handling this product.)
Combustion byproducts produced when using this product contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- 9mm diameter solid stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Snap-jet individual burner ignition system
- Stainless steel flavorizer bars
- Stainless steel lid
- Built-in lid thermometer
- Stainless steel side tables
- Grill cabinet
- Stainless steel doors
- Front access grease tray with catch pan
- Infinite control burner valves
- Tuck-away rotisserie system with flip-up motor and separate spit and fork storage
- Fuel gauge - LP models only
Driven by his passion for grilling the best steaks for family and friends, Weber’s founder, George Stephen, invented the revolutionary kettle grill in 1952.
George's innovative mindset and goal of grilling a perfect steak lives on in everything we do. It is our heritage, legacy, and future.Shop Weber