Patio furniture is much more than simple furniture for relaxing outside. Patio furniture is an extension of your outdoor living imaginations. The right outdoor furniture is not only comfortable and durable, but also extends the beauty of your interior space to your back patio.
Watson’s is proud to carry the nation’s largest selection of outdoor and patio furniture, all at the lowest price in the USA guaranteed. Whether you’re looking for the most comfortable seating, a specific color cushion or simply a great furniture sale, Watson’s has you covered.
Browse your wide selection of outdoor furniture online or in-store to find backyard patio chairs and tables, patio dining sets, fire pits, umbrellas and more. We even offer free shipping, which makes it convenient and hassle-free (restrictions may apply).
Create Your Own Patio
Our selection of hundreds of different patio furniture options can help you create an all-weather outdoor patio experience that meets your personal style, your lifestyle and your budget.
Do you have a rustic and farmhouse-style home? Look for distressed wooden tables or benches. Adding a splash of color to any style with colorful outdoor pillows or removable cushions can enhance the beauty of your patio area. For a modern look, blend clean lines and neutral accents of metal lounge chairs with some of your existing accessories.
Do you have a small patio? The size of your outdoor space does not have to hinder your patio upgrade, whether you have a large backyard or more compact space. Watson’s makes it simple to furnish your furniture for any size space. Coupling new furniture with soft outdoor lighting or outdoor torches to build a cozy and warm atmosphere.
Do you have a large amount of deck space? Try placing a water-resistant outdoor sectional on one end with a patio table or coffee table or side table on the other for children to have their own space to eat or play. You can also divide your lawn into a small nook with a firepit in one area, and a comfy chat set in another corner.
Outdoor rocking chairs, porch swings, outdoor chaise lounges and even a camping hammock can be great accessories for your backyard patio.
Patio Furniture Built to Last
Outdoor and patio furniture that are built with rust-resistant aluminum, weather-resistant wicker, teak or resin are all built to withstand outside elements while being easy to take care of. In any rainy region, resin furniture holds up well and comes in many designs to match your desired style. Wrought iron can also withstand hot, humid climates with minimal care. And UV-resistant furniture won’t fade or wear down from sun damage.
Search for patio chairs and outdoor sofas that come with white cushions made with mildew-resistant fabric, like Sunbrella high-performance fabric. Patio tables with an umbrella hole can add shade on hot sunny days with a stylish patio umbrella.
For areas with cold evenings, outdoor heaters in your seating area can extend your patio use into the cooler months. When you need to store these items during the off-season and shield them from inclement weather, use weather-resistant patio furniture covers to protect your furniture for years to come.
Enjoy your outdoor furniture with patio products like hanging chairs. Hammocks are a customer favorite and are easy to set up and provide the ultimate outdoor relaxation. Many hammock chairs have classic styles and provide comfortable seating with extra support to admire your beautiful backyard.
Here are a few important considerations to make before developing the perfect patio for your backyard.
- Is the furniture appropriately scaled to the outdoor area where it’ll be used? A smaller backyard patio can easily shrink in size when many pieces of large furniture are added. On the other hand, a spacious deck looks best with large groupings.
- How many people will be sitting on the outdoor patio furniture? Consider dining, conversation and other use for the furniture as well. Stackable metal or resin chairs can be stored in small spaces and can be pulled out when you need more outdoor seating space.
- Will the styles and colors blend in with the rest of your home? Again, your patio furniture should be an extension of your interior style. Fortunately, outdoor furniture and other accessories are available in many different design styles.
You can find many different chair types and patio sets, as well as sets that contain couches and loveseats. These sets allow you to easily build an outdoor space that is inviting and relaxing for conversation and outdoor patio dining.
- Bistro Set. These sets are ideal for small spaces and are available in different materials and styles. Choosing a wrought-iron set for classic looks or cushion sets for comfort can expand the aesthetic of your backyard space. Bistro sets come in standard and balcony-height options and can be decorated with beautiful seat options.
- Dining Set. These types of patio sets are the most commonly purchased for those who enjoy outdoor meals. They are typically bought in groups of five or more pieces. If you need enough space for a large family, look for a larger dining table or an extendable table. Wooden and cushioned seating give your patio the same comfort as a dining room.
- Conversation Set. Conversation sets (also known as chat sets) offer the comfort of a living room in your backyard. Adding two chairs or more with ottomans and accent tables creates a cozy sitting area for a back patio. For those with large families, look for a set with a couch and coffee table, too. That way everyone has space to spread out.
At Watson’s, our backyard patio furniture sets can transform your patio or deck into an outdoor living space or outdoor dining rooms. Browse our wide selection of top deals for patio furniture in-store or online today, all at the guaranteed lowest price in the USA. For more information, contact a customer service representative today.
- What is the best month to buy patio furniture?
- The best month to buy patio furniture is usually towards the beginning of outdoor season from March to May or the end of the outdoor season from late August to October. However, many retailers offer great deals at other times of the year, so it’s important to keep an eye out for the best deals year round.
- What is the most durable outdoor furniture?
- Outdoor furniture made from a rust-resistant metal frame material is usually the most durable, but woven wicker and solid wood frame material can be surprisingly durable when cared for correctly.
- Is wood or metal better for outdoor furniture?
- Metal is usually better for outdoor furniture than wood. With proper care, metal furniture can last indefinitely. Quality finished wood furniture like solid acacia wood is also a great choice but is more susceptible to damage.
Talk to an Expert
If you need some guidance or know exactly what you want, our experts can help you achieve your own
style. Or you can always visit our stores to explore the country's most unique selection of furniture.
More to choose from; more ways to customize your purchase.
Where exceptional quality meets our low price guarantee.
A lifetime of outstanding customer service and expertise you can rely on.
From design to delivery, we help turn your dream home into reality.