Interior Design Consultant - Cincinnati, OH
Watson’s is hiring Interior Design Consultants for our brand new showroom in Sharonville, Ohio.
A day in the life…
- Sell: Circulate the sales floor and approach customers in a timely manner.
- Collaborate: Discuss with the customer their style preferences, scope of project and investment plan.
- Plan: Provide in-home service to collect accurate measurements for interior furnishings and accessories.
- Advise: Counsel Customer on space planning, layout and color coordination to ensure practical and aesthetically pleasing designs.
- Order: Process orders through POS, collect payment and/or financing.
Follow-up: Keep customers updated regularly on order or any status changes.
- Create: Over-The-Top customer experiences.
For over 50 years, Watson’s Home Store has been the leading supplier of Home & Recreational products to the Mid-West area. Watson’s offers some of the industry’s most recognized brands of interior furnishings; Lexington, Bernhardt, Flexsteel, Palliser and Bermex, just to mention a few. Watson’s is a trusted name and iconic brand in our business and attracts a large volume of foot traffic to our showrooms that includes many loyal repeat customers.
You will have the opportunity to maximize your sales through assisting your customers with Casual Dining, Recreational and Game Tables, Bars and Barstools, and Home Theater Furniture.
What we are looking for:
- Prior sales experience working with clients in high-end, luxury retail - ideally in furniture and/or design is preferred.
- Be Positive and Passionate: Be a go-getter! Make a positive first impression.
- Connect: Create lasting relationships with customers and build your referral pipeline.
- Be the Expert: Know your customers, know your products – find the perfect fit.
- Play your Part: Maintain order accuracy. Own all phases of the design and sales process from initial contact through delivery.
- Represent the Watson's brand with a modern, professional image.
- Freedom to be available, evenings and holidays.
- Ability to stand and to move freely on the showroom floor for an extended time.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.