Interior Design/Sales Consultants - Cincinnati, OH
Watson’s is looking hire Interior Design/Sales Consultants to our retail sales team in our Brand New Showroom in Sharonville, Ohio.
- Best retail compensation program in Cincinnati. Unlimited earning potential with first year earnings averaging over $50,000 per year.
- Watson's offers the top brands with guaranteed lowest pricing in the USA.
- Multiple flexible schedules.
- Bonuses for top performers
You would be responsible for creating Indoor living environments that represent the client’s lifestyle, fashion and taste. You will do space planning, fabric coordination, and product selection. Ultimately you’re responsible for creating sales and providing exceptional customer service.
For over 50 years, Watson’s Home Store has been the leading supplier of Home & Recreational products to the Mid-West area. Watson’s offers some of the industry’s most recognized brands of interior furnishings; Lexington, Bernhardt, Flexsteel, Palliser and Bermex, just to mention a few. Watson’s is a trusted name and iconic brand in our business and attract a large volume of foot traffic to our showrooms that includes many loyal repeat customers.
You will have the opportunity to maximize your sales through assisting your customers with Billiard Tables, Recreational and Game Tables, Bars and Barstools, Home Theater Furniture and Casual Dining.
Here’s what we're looking for:
- Prior sales experience working with clients in high-end, luxury retail - ideally in furniture and/or design is preferred.
- Be Positive and Passionate: Be a go-getter! Make a positive first impression.
- Connect: Create lasting relationships with customers and build your referral pipeline.
- Be the Expert: Know your customers, know your products – find the perfect fit.
- Play your Part: Maintain order accuracy. Own all phases of the design and sales process from initial contact through delivery.
- Leave your Mark: Create customers for life.
- Represent the Watson's brand with a modern, professional image.
- Freedom to be available, evenings and holidays.
- Ability to stand and to move freely on the showroom floor for an extended time.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
Benefits: What’s in it for you?
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holiday
- Generous Product Discounts
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage + Supplemental Insurance Options
- 401(k) with company match
We run a high energy, low stress and fun environment. If this sounds like you, and you want to know more about this opportunity please email your resume to email@example.com.
Don't see what you're looking for?
We’re always accepting resumés for the following positions:
- Customer Service
If you're interested in a position at any of our locations, send your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.