A stylish transitional piece, the Washington's uniquely clean profile and exceptional price point make it a natural fit in contemporary spaces. Its generous 41" back height and extended footrests make the Washington perfect for taller occupants, while its blown fiber back and deep, memory foam seating ensure lasting relaxation. Enjoy power recline as well as adjustment of the headrest and lumbar support, and keep peripherals powered up with the integrated USB charging port. Wall-hugger technology ensures a full recline with as little as 4" of wall clearance. Shown in-store and available online in Bali Harvest leather.
Want to customize this collection to your personal specifications and create your perfect indoor living space? Choose from a variety of custom configurations or add additional pieces when you visit our showroom or request your personalized quote. Additional collection options may include, but are not limited to loveseats, recliners, sectionals, ottomans, benches, accent tables and more. Plus, we offer the largest inventory and the guaranteed lowest price in the USA. Additional discounts may also be available on this product based on in-store special promotions. Call now to speak to an associate for the guaranteed lowest price in the USA, or request a personalized quote above.
National shipping for online orders is fulfilled by an approved Watson's freight partner. For additional information please call or request a custom quote above.
|Motion Information||Triple Power|
- Shown in-store and available online in Bali Harvest leather
- Customizable - All Palliser Fabrics and Colors available
- Contemporary styling
- Triple power functionality - power headrest, recline and lumbar
- Power recline and power headrests operated by a brushed metal power switch with integrated USB charging
- Frame constructed from engineered wood products, hardwood or softwood; joints are pinned and glued for uniformity and strength.
- Arm facing for added dimension and a classic appearance, Single and double needle top stitching for luxurious tailoring (on leather and select fabrics)
- Hidden plastic glides integrated into the base
- Semi-attached back cushions feature a fibre filling, blown into channels to prevent shifting and provide pillow-soft comfort
- Full, chaise-style seat cushions feature a high-resiliency, high density foam core with a polyester wrap
- Back suspension features 100% premium elastic webbing to provide consistent comfort and support
- Seat suspension features heavy gauge sinuous springs, engineered to provide premium comfort and endurance
- Warranty: Frame - lifetime / Cushions - 1 yr / Cover - 1 yr / Power - 1 yr
Since our founding in 1944, we've focused on creating exceptional products for the entire home and delivering meaningful value to our customers.
Today, we are committed to achieving this vision at every step in the process, from design through delivery. Our values shine through in all that we do, but particularly in how we treat one another. We view every interaction as an opportunity to learn, grow and shape the world around us.Shop Palliser