Our Iron Remover from Swimway effectively removes problems on pool surfaces, helping to prevent staining caused by metals. It easily removes suspended metal particles from pool water, using your existing filtration system.
Swimway's Iron Remover crystalizes metals and removes stains caused by metals in your pool water. It works hard and removes metals such as iron, copper, silver and manganese, while simultaneously removing and preventing scale build up. The best part? It's compatible with ALL filtration types, ALL sanitizers and is safe for use with ANY type of pool equipment.
This Iron Remover is easy to use and requires following only a few simple steps. Application information includes the following:
- Best results occur when water temperature is above 60 degrees F
- Adjust pH to 7.5 (or higher) and clean filter as necessary.
- Reduce chlorine to 1 ppm prior to application and for 1 week after application
- Turn off chlorine generator. Disconnect, bypass, or remove Nature 2, Frog, and similar system.
- For light staining or low metal content in water, use 1 quart per 10,000 gallons of pool water. Double dose for issue stains.
- After application, keep filter running continuously for 48 hours. Avoid superchlorinating for 1 week after treatment
- Pool water with high calcium levels, TDS, or a positive saturation index may cloud with use, which will clear with normal filtration. Clarifiers will speed the recovery.
- Prevents staining and scaling
- Protects plumbing and equipment
- Can be used to solve existing water issues or prevent bad water from causing issues
- Using the normal application rate, pool use can resume after an hour