iGrill Mini Bluetooth Thermometer
Make every meal memorable with gas and charcoal grill supplies from Watson's. The Weber iGrill Mini is your answer to perfectly grilled food, every time. This app-connected thermometer monitors food doneness from beginning to end, and notifies you on your smart device once it has reached the perfect temperature to serve.
Never Undercook a Meal:
The Weber iGrill Mini is your answer to perfectly grilled food, every time. This app-connected thermometer monitors food doneness from beginning to end, and notifies you on your smart device once it has reached the perfect temperature to serve.
Apple: iOS 9 or higher required:
• iPhone 4S or later
• iPad 3rd generation or later
• iPad mini
• iPod touch 6th generation or later
Android: Most Android phones running Android 6.0 or higher and Bluetooth®️ 4.0 or higher.
Please note: Some smart devices are not compatible with the Weber iGrill App, including: iPhone 4, iPad 1st or 2nd generation, Huawei phones.
The Bluetooth®️ word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
- Out of Carton Dimensions: Individual Unit: 1.5"H X 1.6"W X 2.0"D
- Out of Carton Dimensions: Individual Probe: 5.0"H X 0.5"W X 2.6"D
- Individual Carton Dimensions: 2.6"H X 3.9"W X 7.4"D
- Care Instructions: Clean With Lint Free Cloth and Non-Abrasive Cleanser. Never Submerge In Fluid, Product Is Not Waterproof.
- Single probe capacity (one meat probe included)
- Weber igrill app
- Bluetooth® connectivity
- Temperature monitoring
- Food temperature alerts
- Grill temperature alerts
- Favorite temperature presets
- Smart LED indicators
- Heat resistant meat probes (up to 716 ̊f)
- 150-hour battery life (batteries included)
Driven by his passion for grilling the best steaks for family and friends, Weber’s founder, George Stephen, invented the revolutionary kettle grill in 1952.
George's innovative mindset and goal of grilling a perfect steak lives on in everything we do. It is our heritage, legacy, and future.Shop Weber