Conway Glass Door (Small) - Sunlight Nickel
Why no price?
The functional and decorative Conway glass door fire screen is designed to enhance your traditional masonry fireplace hearth while at the same time help to reduce heat and air conditioning loss up the chimney by as much as 90% while the fireplace is not in use.
Fully assesmbled (except door handles), the Conway from Residential Retreat comes ready to install in 3 easy steps. Designed as a surface mount, it sits outside the fireplace opening against a flat surface such as marble or brick.
Residential Retreat Doors have many premium features that are valued at more than $300 on custom made doors. These include 3/16" smoked safety tempered glass, removable heavy duty mesh panel doors, thick welded construction with high temperature powder coated finish and riser bars.
For Masonry Fireplaces only.
- Hand crafted, traditional design
- Sunlight nickel finish
- Low profile, clean look
- Cabinet style doors
- 1-3/4" frame
- Smoked glass
- Beveled frame
- Cabinet doors open 180 degrees for full view of the fire
- Hidden damper control
- Premium handles
- Rigid mesh firescreen panels
- For masonry fireplaces only
- 1 year limited warranty
The Watson’s Difference
We put the "super" in superstore. Come in and experience the country's most unique shopping experience for yourself.
More to choose from; more ways to customize your purchase.
Where exceptional quality meets our low price guarantee.
A lifetime of outstanding customer service and expertise you can rely on.
From design to delivery, we help turn your dream home into reality.
* Monthly payments not available on all spas and are that, estimations only. The estimated monthly payment amounts shown are based on the current finance programs or offers, specific model and options, consumer credit rating and approved financing through a Watson's financing partner. Actual spa price, monthly payment and other terms are available only on approved credit and are subject to negotiation between you and your salesperson. Does not apply for any online purchases.
Please visit a Watson's store near you for monthly payment, and other terms and special offers. You may also submit an application for credit at http://www.watsons.com/financing. Many variables, including current market conditions and your credit history will affect your monthly payment and other terms. Offers are subject to change or termination at any time.
Select Your Store
Choose your local Watson's to see the products available in your area.