The Adironack Collection's signature chair from CRP has been ergonomically designed with you in mind. Sitting deep with a contoured seat and back, for the comfort you would expect in an an Adirondack chair.
Additionally, outdoor furniture from CRP is made from up to 100% recycled plastic which diverts millions of pounds of plastic that would have been destined for a landfill or ocean. CRP uses high density (HDPE) plastic, grind it up and then blend it together with pigment. HDPE plastic is common in bottle caps, milk jugs and orange juice containers. CRP buys these types of post-consumer and post-industrial plastics, grind it up and use it to make beautiful outdoor furniture.
- Plastic construction
- Can be used for residential or commercial use
- Ergonomically designed
- Chair features swivel functionality
- A large selection of fade resistant designer colors
- Heavy 7/8" gauge plastic lumber (1/2" used by competitors)
- All stainless steel hardware
- No painting, No slivers, No Rot
- Completely waterproof
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Multiple finish and fabric options available
- Includes up to a 15-year warranty (see store for details)
What started out as a compassionate goal for saving the environment has evolved into a passionate pursuit for innovation and design. In 1994, Jamie Bailey, co-owner and co-founder of C.R. Plastic Products Inc., started manufacturing recycled plastic furniture in an effort to divert used plastic away from landfills, and limit unnecessary felling of trees. His goal was to make a product that would provide the look and warmth of wood, without the typical shortcomings associated with maintaining wood furniture.Shop CRP