10" Twist-to-Lock 12 Gauge Connector Cord
This 10" 12-gauge 3-conductor 125-volt, adapter will convert a standard 15-amp grounded receptacle to a twist-to-lock 20-amp receptacle.
10", 12/3 STW, locking cord Adapter, yellow, converts 15a-125v straight cap to 20a-125v, standard 15a U- ground plug, (NEMA 5-15P), twist to lock 20a receptacle (NEMA l5-20r), twist-to-lock adapters designed for use in construction & industrial applications where extra protection & durability are needed, constructed with heavy-duty 12 gauge wire & molded locking male & female connectors.
- PRACTICAL GENERATOR EXTENSION CORD ADAPTER: This generator adapter cord converts a standard 15-amp grounded receptacle to a 20-amp receptacle with a quick twist
- RUGGED GENERATOR CORD ADAPTER: The jacket of the generator extension cord adapter protects it from the elements and sun exposure; the molded connectors are made of impact-resistant material, so this generator adapter cord is great for industrial uses
- CONTRACTOR GRADE GENERATOR CORD ADAPTER: This generator extension cord adapter is suitable for rugged industrial applications such as operating circular saw, heater and table saw
- EASY-TO-USE GENERATOR POWER CORD ADAPTER: Simply twist the 15a U-ground plug to lock into the 20a receptacle; lets you convert any plug quickly; the bright yellow jacket of the generator cord adapter increases visibility to minimize tripping incidents
- GENERATOR EXTENSION CORD ADAPTER SPECIFICATIONS: 10 in long; 12 gauge; 3 conductors; 600 volts; UL listed and meets OSHA specifications