Stocked In-Store As:
- Frame Finish: n/a
- Body Fabric Code: Tulsa Sand
- Available in All Palliser Fabrics, All Palliser Leathers
Finishing & Motion:
- Single and double needle top stitching for luxurious tailoring (on leather and select fabrics)
- Swivel Glider
- The majority of Palliser frames are constructed from engineered wood products, hardwood or softwood; joints are pinned and glued for uniformity and strength.
- All Palliser cushions are crafted to rigorous quality standards for superior comfort, support and endurance. High-density, high-resiliency seat foam is used to ensure years of quality seating.
- Tight seat cushions are engineered using multiple densities of high-resiliency, contour-cut foam for a perfect ergonomic seating experience
- Tight back cushions are engineered using multiple densities of contour-cut foam for a perfect ergonomic experience
- All Palliser suspension is chosen with care to compliment each specific style and provide long-lasting comfort and support.
- Back suspension features 100% premium elastic webbing to provide consistent comfort and support
- Seat suspension features interwoven 100% premium elastic webbing, engineered to provide consistent comfort and endurance
- The majority of Palliser reclining collections are offered with a choice of either manual or power activation.
- Manual recline with discreetly hidden inside handle, located between the arm and the seat cushion
- Power recline with a discreet touch control button switch, located between the arm and the seat cushion
Since our founding in 1944, we've focused on creating exceptional products for the entire home and delivering meaningful value to our customers.
Today, we are committed to achieving this vision at every step in the process, from design through delivery. Our values shine through in all that we do, but particularly in how we treat one another. We view every interaction as an opportunity to learn, grow and shape the world around us.Shop Palliser
Indoor Furniture Buying Guide
From loveseats to dining sets, home bars, and massage chairs, let’s first examine the function, style, and size of your indoor entertainment space, then discover the top brands in indoor furniture, and so much more.Read More
Indoor Furniture Cleaning & Care
Outfitting your home with the right furnishings and décor can be quite the task, but with a little know-how and elbow grease, each piece of furniture can retain its original beauty for years to come. Here are some ways to preserve your indoor furniture.Read More