Please Note: Due to high order volume, Weber Grills ordered online may experience an additional 2-3 week processing time.
SmokeFire’s 200-600° temperature range gives it the versatility to sear, smoke, bake, and everything in between. It’s the only grill you need to sear perfectly juicy steaks, smoke low-and-slow BBQ ribs, pizza, dessert, burgers, or whatever you have a taste for.
- Sears as well as it smokes with a 200-600°F temperature range.
- Weber porcelain-enamel finish helps prevent rusting and cracking.
- Large 672 square inches of dual grilling space.
- DC powered engine, specially designed to prevent auger jams.
- Designed to distribute even heat across the cooking area.
Want create your perfect outdoor living space? Choose from a variety of additional pieces when you visit our showroom or request your personalized quote. Additional collection options may include, but are not limited to, loveseats, rockers and gliders, chaise lounges, dining chairs, ottomans, benches, tables and more. Plus, we offer the largest inventory and the guaranteed lowest price in the USA. Additional discounts may also be available on this product based on in-store special promotions. Call now to speak to an associate for the guaranteed lowest price in the USA, or request a personalized quote above.
National shipping for online orders is fulfilled by an approved Watson's freight partner. For additional information please call or request a custom quote above.
- Plated Steel Cooking Grates
- Stainless Steel Flavorizer Bars
- Easy-Clean Ash & Grease Drawer
- Large Stainless Steel Side Table
- Heavy-Duty Steel Cart Frame
- 200-600°F Temperature Range
- Includes One Meat Probe, Four Probe Capacity
- Diagnostic Alerts Via Weber Connect
- 22 Lbs. High Capacity Hopper
- Porcelain-Enameled Lid And Cookbox
- LCD Display
- Weber Connect Smart Grilling Technology
- Porcelain-Enamel Heat Distribution Plate
- Dimensions - Lid Open (Inches): 62"H X 43"W X 33"D
- Dimensions - Lid Closed (Inches): 47"H X 43"W X 33"D
- Dual Grilling Space (Square Inches): 672
- Bottom Grate (Square Inches): 432 (18" X 24")
- Top Grate (Square Inches): 240 (10" X 24")
- Fuel Type: Wood Fired Pellet
- Side Tables: 1
- Swivel Casters: 2
- Swivel Locking Casters: 2
- Tool Hooks: 2
- Meat Probes Included: 1
Driven by his passion for grilling the best steaks for family and friends, Weber’s founder, George Stephen, invented the revolutionary kettle grill in 1952.
George's innovative mindset and goal of grilling a perfect steak lives on in everything we do. It is our heritage, legacy, and future.Shop Weber