Weber Performer Deluxe Charcoal Grill - Crimson
Ignite the flame and pass your tongs to the new generation of charcoal grilling. With a push of a button, your coals are glowing and food sizzling. All that's left is to sit back and watch your Performer Deluxe charcoal grill in action. Please note important information about Weber Grill shipping times below.
Please Note: Due to high order volume, Weber Grills ordered online may experience an additional 2-3 week processing time.
Immerse yourself in authentic grilling ambience - the familiar crackling sound and comforting, nostalgic smell of charcoal grilling. With with Weber charcoal grills, you can control the heat, focus on the process, and reward yourself and guests with amazingly good food.
- Dimensions - lid closed (inches): 43.5"h x 48"w x 30"d
- Diameter (inches): 22
- Primary cooking area (square inches): 363
- Total cooking area (square inches): 363
- Fuel type: charcoal
- Glass-reinforced nylon handles: 1
- Swivel locking casters: 2
- Durable all-weather wheels: 2
- Tool hooks: 3
- Rust-resistant aluminum dampers: 1
- Char-basket charcoal fuel holders: 2
- Battery type: aa, aaa
Combustion byproducts produced when using this product contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- Gourmet bbq system plated steel hinged cooking grate
- Heavy-gauge steel charcoal grate
- Electronic touch-n-go gas ignition system
- Porcelain-enameled bowl and lid
- Built-in lid thermometer
- Painted metal work table
- Open cart design
- Heavy-duty steel cart frame
- Bottom wire rack
- Lid handle with heat shield
- Tuck-away lid holder
- Removable, high-capacity, aluminum ash catcher
- Aluminized steel one-touch cleaning system
- Removable backlit lcd cook timer
- Weather-protected charbin storage container
- Uses disposable lp cylinders (sold separately)
Driven by his passion for grilling the best steaks for family and friends, Weber’s founder, George Stephen, invented the revolutionary kettle grill in 1952.
George's innovative mindset and goal of grilling a perfect steak lives on in everything we do. It is our heritage, legacy, and future.Shop Weber