Weber Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill 22" - Crimson
Immerse yourself in authentic grilling ambience - the familiar crackling sound and comforting, nostalgic smell of charcoal grilling. With with Weber charcoal grills, you can control the heat, focus on the process, and reward yourself and guests with amazingly good food. Please note important information about Weber Grill shipping times below.
Please Note: Due to high order volume, Weber Grills ordered online may experience an additional 2-3 week processing time.
The authenticity of grilling with charcoal, classic design recognized by all, and the taste loved around the world. The Original Kettle Premium charcoal grill stays true to the backyard icon while taking it up a notch with an upgraded cleaning system.
- Dimensions - lid closed (inches): 39.5"h x 22.5"w x 27"d
- Diameter (inches): 22
- Primary cooking area (square inches): 363
- Total cooking area (square inches): 363
- Fuel type: charcoal
- Glass-reinforced nylon handles: 2
- Durable all-weather wheels: 2
- Tool hooks: 2
- Rust-resistant aluminum dampers
Combustion byproducts produced when using this product contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- Plated steel, hinged cooking grate
- Heavy-gauge steel charcoal grate
- Porcelain-enameled bowl and lid
- Built-in lid thermometer
- Bottom wire rack
- Lid handle with heat shield
- Angled lid hook inside grill lid
- Removable, high-capacity, aluminum ash catcher
- Aluminized steel one-touch cleaning system
- Spring clip/push pin leg assembly
Driven by his passion for grilling the best steaks for family and friends, Weber’s founder, George Stephen, invented the revolutionary kettle grill in 1952.
George's innovative mindset and goal of grilling a perfect steak lives on in everything we do. It is our heritage, legacy, and future.Shop Weber