A spa filter removes a lot of stuff and almost all of it you cannot see. This cleaner will breakdown and remove all those things that a spa filter grabs, such as body oil, dead skin, dirt, and grease.
- Improves filtration capacity of spa, maintain adequate flow and circulation
- Cleaner the filters, Cleaner the water
- Regular de-greasing increases the life of the spa filter
- You can use Filter Cleaner to clean two different ways!
- SOAK: Mix 16 ounces to 2.5 gallons of water and submerge the filter. Soak filter for 30 minutes or longer, remove and rinse
- SPRAY: Spray Filter Cleaner into the pleats of the filter Allow cleaner to stand for 15 minutes and rinse.
- Use Filter Cleaner every 4 to 8 weeks depending on sanitizing system, frequency of use, filter size, etc
- Deep cleaning formulation
- Reusable cleansing mixture