|Motion Information||Power Recline|
|Number of Seats||3 Seats|
- Shown in white, but available in all Palliser fabrics and leathers
- All Palliser frames are constructed from engineered wood products, hardwood or softwood; joints are pinned and glued for uniformity and strength.
- Power recline with a touch button switch, located on the led cupholder when the led option is selected
- Single and double needle top stitching for luxurious tailoring (on leather and select fabrics)
- Hidden plastic glides integrated into the base
- Semi-attached back cushions feature a fiber filling, blown into channels to prevent shifting and provide pillow-soft comfort
- Full, chaise-style seat cushions feature a high-resiliency, high density foam core with a polyester wrap
- Back suspension features sinuous springs to provide premium comfort and support
- Seat suspension features heavy gauge sinuous springs, engineered to provide premium comfort and endurance
- Manual recline with pull latch, finished in an attractive gunmetal gray
- Power recline with a two button power toggle switch
Since our founding in 1944, we've focused on creating exceptional products for the entire home and delivering meaningful value to our customers.
Today, we are committed to achieving this vision at every step in the process, from design through delivery. Our values shine through in all that we do, but particularly in how we treat one another. We view every interaction as an opportunity to learn, grow and shape the world around us.Shop Palliser