The Armen Living Saturn mid-century armless barstool is a unique addition that is certain to enhance the beauty of any modern household. Featuring a durable Auburn Bay finish metal frame design, the Saturn assures durability without compromising on aesthetic pleasure. The Saturn’s plush Brown faux leather seat is foam padded and features a 360 degree swivel function, allowing for enhanced user mobility. The Saturn’s unique low back features an upholstered top and offers excellent lumbar support. The straight led design of this unique barstool includes a round footrest and floor protectors, assuring that the Saturn will not slip on or scratch hardwood or tile floors when moved. The elegant Saturn is available in two industry standard sizes; 26 inch counter and 30 inch bar height.
- Includes round footrest for enhanced leg support and floor protectors to prevent scratches
- Low back includes foam padding and upholstery for added lumbar support
- Saturn Mid-Century Barstool in Auburn Bay
- Unique seat shape is complemented by 360 degree swivel functionality
The Watson’s Difference
We put the "super" in superstore. Come in and experience the country's most unique shopping experience for yourself.
More to choose from; more ways to customize your purchase.
Where exceptional quality meets our low price guarantee.
A lifetime of outstanding customer service and expertise you can rely on.
From design to delivery, we help turn your dream home into reality.
* Monthly payments not available on all spas and are that, estimations only. The estimated monthly payment amounts shown are based on the current finance programs or offers, specific model and options, consumer credit rating and approved financing through a Watson's financing partner. Actual spa price, monthly payment and other terms are available only on approved credit and are subject to negotiation between you and your salesperson. Does not apply for any online purchases.
Please visit a Watson's store near you for monthly payment, and other terms and special offers. You may also submit an application for credit at http://www.watsons.com/financing. Many variables, including current market conditions and your credit history will affect your monthly payment and other terms. Offers are subject to change or termination at any time.
Select Your Store
Choose your local Watson's to see the products available in your area.