|Motion Information||Dual Power|
Stocked In-Store As:
- Frame Finish: n/a
- Body Fabric Code: Classic Ash
- Available in All Palliser Fabrics, All Palliser Leathers
Finishing & Motion:
- Single and double needle top stitching for luxurious tailoring (on leather and select fabrics)
- Hidden plastic glides integrated into the base
- Dual Power - Power Headrest & Recline
- Keep all your devices charged and at your fingertips with built-in USB charging, 2.1 amp
- The majority of Palliser frames are constructed from engineered wood products, hardwood or softwood; joints are pinned and glued for uniformity and strength.
- All Palliser cushions are crafted to rigorous quality standards for superior comfort, support and endurance. High-density, high-resiliency seat foam is used to ensure years of quality seating.
- Attached seat cushions feature a high-resiliency, high density foam core with a polyester wrap
- Semi-attached back cushions feature a fibre filling, blown into channels to prevent shifting and provide pillow-soft comfort
- All Palliser suspension is chosen with care to compliment each specific style and provide long-lasting comfort and support.
- Back suspension features 100% premium elastic webbing to provide consistent comfort and support
- Seat suspension features heavy gauge sinuous springs, engineered to provide premium comfort and endurance
- The majority of Palliser reclining collections are offered with a choice of either manual or power activation.
- Power recline with a button switch featuring integrated USB charging, finished in an attractive brushed metal
Since our founding in 1944, we've focused on creating exceptional products for the entire home and delivering meaningful value to our customers.
Today, we are committed to achieving this vision at every step in the process, from design through delivery. Our values shine through in all that we do, but particularly in how we treat one another. We view every interaction as an opportunity to learn, grow and shape the world around us.Shop Palliser