Stocked In-Store As:
- Frame Finish: Available in Wood or Chrome
- Body Fabric Code: Fireside Maple
- Available in All Palliser Fabrics, All Palliser Leathers
- The majority of Palliser frames are constructed from engineered wood products, hardwood or softwood; joints are pinned and glued for uniformity and strength.
- All Palliser cushions are crafted to rigorous quality standards for superior comfort, support and endurance. High-density, high-resiliency seat foam is used to ensure years of quality seating.
- Loose seat cushions feature a high-resiliency, high density foam core with a feather/fiber wrap
- Loose back cushions feature a high-quality foam core, encased in a feather/fiber channeled wrap
- All Palliser suspension is chosen with care to compliment each specific style and provide long-lasting comfort and support.
- Seat suspension features interwoven 100% premium elastic webbing, engineered to provide consistent comfort and endurance
- Piping for an elegant finish that frames the shape of this design, Single top stitching for a clean and tailored finish (on leather and select fabrics)
- Tapered leg
Since our founding in 1944, we've focused on creating exceptional products for the entire home and delivering meaningful value to our customers.
Today, we are committed to achieving this vision at every step in the process, from design through delivery. Our values shine through in all that we do, but particularly in how we treat one another. We view every interaction as an opportunity to learn, grow and shape the world around us.Shop Palliser
Indoor Furniture Buying Guide
From loveseats to dining sets, home bars, and massage chairs, let’s first examine the function, style, and size of your indoor entertainment space, then discover the top brands in indoor furniture, and so much more.Read More
Indoor Furniture Cleaning & Care
Outfitting your home with the right furnishings and décor can be quite the task, but with a little know-how and elbow grease, each piece of furniture can retain its original beauty for years to come. Here are some ways to preserve your indoor furniture.Read More