Jim Bowie Choice Wifi Pellet Grill - Black
Green Mountain Grills
For 11 years, Green Mountain Grill's Choice product line has stood the test of time. They've constantly refined and improved it so that you can now own a high-tech, industry-leading pellet grill for a modest price. Adjust the smoke and temp from 150 to 500 and keep it there. With a GMG grill, you just “set it and forget it.” You can produce succulent food, in your own backyard, that proves you’re a pro.
Control and monitor your grill from your couch or on-the-go with GMG Smart Control. Adjust your smoke and grill temp from 150°F to 550°F with 5° increment control. Adjust and monitor your food temp from your phone with the GMG App. Grill smarter, eat better!
The Jim Bowie WiFi Model comes with a digital WiFi controller (control and monitor through our iOS or Android mobile application), a meat probe, a peaked lid for stand-up chicken/large fowl/rib racks, a convenience tray with utensil hooks, hard rubber tires, and a venturi-style firebox for cyclone combustion. It also has Sense-Mate, a thermal sensor which constantly monitors the ambient temperature. When the weather gets cold, the sensor kicks the grill into Turbo mode, so you don’t have to wait long for the grill to heat up! Other features include a positive pressure hopper fan to prevent burn-back, “fan only” mode with automatic shut-off to blow ash out of the firebox after you finish grilling, a 40×16 (Approx 640 sq. in.) cooking surface, and 13.5” clearance inside. It weighs 185 pounds.
A motor turns the auger which feeds pellets into the firebox. There, a hot rod automatically ignites the pellets, and a combustion fan below keeps them burning. Vents vertically line the inside of the Firebox creating a circular air flow. A fan inside the Pellet Hopper maintains positive pressure which prevents burn-back in the auger tube. When met these two air flows create the ultimate wood burning fire circulating pure hardwood smoke flavor.
- Voltage: 110V
- Wattage: 240W start/60W cont.
- Weight: 185 LBS
- Dimensions: 51”H x 70”W x 24”D
- Surface Cooking Area: 658 sq in.
- Auger Motor RPM: 4.7~5.2
- Fan Motor RPM: 0.45A; 4100 RPM
- Grease Tray: 12 Gauge Steel
- Lid: 13 Gauge Steel
- SS Lid: 14 Gauge Steel
- Body: 14 Gauge Steel
- Igniter: 110V; 240W
- Igniter (Hot Rod) Diameter: .625 in.
- Height of Cooking Surface to Lid: 13.5 in. clearance
- Hopper Capacity (LBS of pellets): 17 LBS
|Brand||Green Mountain Grills|
- Pellet Hopper: The Pellet Hopper is designed to hold 17 lbs of pellets and feed pellets into the auger. The sloped design makes sure pellets are fed properly into the mouth of the auger.
- Thermal Sensor: The PT100 Platinum resistance temperature sensor is standard in every unit.
- Firebox: Pellets are fed into the Firebox where a hot rod automatically ignites the pellets, and a combustion fan keeps them burning.
- Digital Controller: The GMG digital controller has a temperature range of 150-500° F in 5° increments and 150-550°F on the Davy Crockett. Every digital controller comes standard with a meat probe for instant food readings inside your grill.
- Auger System: The GMG auger system is built with a high RPM motor and designed with optimal torque in mind for a smooth and consistent feed of wood onto the fire.
- Grease Bucket: Our grease bucket is all stainless steel.
Smart Control Features:
- Wifi Mode: Connect to your grill through your local home WiFi network.
- Control & Monitor: Increase or decrease internal grill temps and monitor food temps through your food probe.
- Food Timer: Set food timer in the app and receive a notification when done to help manage your cook time.
- Server Mode: Connect to your grill remotely through the GMG Server Mode to control and monitor your grill on the go.
- Custom Cooking Profile: Create and manage fully programmable cooking profiles.
- Power Control: Control the power to your grill.
About Green Mountain Grills
Green Mountain Pellet Grills are now the top of the line, the best of the best, but are not the highest in price! They only offer the highest quality grills, dry rubs, sauces, and pellets, so customers can enjoy the best possible grilling experience without breaking the bank.Shop Green Mountain Grills