The New Way to Grill:
Monitor the temperature of your grill or smoker from the convenience of your smart phone with the iGrill Ambient Probe. This durable, stainless steel probe measures -22°F (-30°C) to 572°F (300°C) and clips onto your grill grate to provide exact ambient temperature tracking.
- Out of Carton Dimensions: Individual Probe: 4.3"H X 0.5"W X 2.6"D
- Individual Carton Dimensions: 7.3"H X 0.8"W X 4.6"D
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Care Instructions: Don’t Immerse Probe/Wiring In Water. Not Dishwasher Safe. Clean With Damp Towel/Sanitary Wipe. Avoid Getting Liquid Where The Probe Meets The Wire.
- One temperature probe included
- iGrill compatible
- Heat resistant
- Four color-coded sleeves
- Probe wrap for storage and organization
- Probe grate clip
Driven by his passion for grilling the best steaks for family and friends, Weber’s founder, George Stephen, invented the revolutionary kettle grill in 1952.
George's innovative mindset and goal of grilling a perfect steak lives on in everything we do. It is our heritage, legacy, and future.Shop Weber