|Motion Information||Power Recline|
|Number of Seats||3 Seats|
- Shown in white, but available in all Palliser fabrics and leathers.
- Tight back cushions feature a high-quality foam core with a polyester wrap
- Power recline with a two button power toggle switch
- All Palliser frames are constructed from engineered wood products, hardwood or softwood; joints are pinned and glued for uniformity and strength.
- Power recline with a touch button switch, located on the led cupholder when the led option is selected
- Single and double needle top stitching for luxurious tailoring (on leather and select fabrics)
- Full, chaise-style seat cushions feature a high-resiliency, high density foam core with a polyester wrap
- Back suspension features 100% premium elastic webbing to provide consistent comfort and support
- Seat suspension features heavy gauge sinuous springs, engineered to provide premium comfort and endurance
- Manual recline with pull latch, finished in an attractive gunmetal gray
About the Hifi
Clean and contemporary, the Hifi brings sleek sophistication to home theater seating. Padded on all surfaces, the Hifi features a track arm design and plush foam back cushions engineered for comfort. Full chaise seats offer complete body support while seated or in the fully-reclined position.
Ultra-Comfortable Theater Seats
Accented with elegant topstitching details, the Hifi was one of Palliser's first home theater collections and it remains a crowd pleaser. The versatile collection can be easily personalized by selecting a chrome leg for a modern appeal or a solid espresso wood foot, for a warmer look.
Customize Yours Today
The Hifi collection is available in either power or manual recline, maximizing convenience. A multitude of straight, curved or combination configurations allow this collection to suit any space and you can set up as many rows as needed to distinguish the lounging ambience for any occasion. As if these features were not enough, the Hifi is compatible with a variety of accessories, all designed to enhance functionality and keep up with the demands of a highly functional space.