Green Mountain Grills TREK Pellet Grill - Stainless Steel
Green Mountain Grills
This is the go-to grill for small families, campers, tailgaters, RVers, or anyone who wants to cook two racks of ribs or 4-6 nice steaks or a bunch of burgers. Kick your taste buds into a new dimension with this ultra-portable grill! Stop by your local Watson’s to view this grill and the entire collection of Green Mountain Grills. You can also request a personalized quote or schedule an in-person consultation with one of our grill experts to help you find the best model to create your outdoor cooking paradise.
|Brand||Green Mountain Grills|
- Pellet Hopper: The Pellet Hopper is designed to hold 17 lbs of pellets and feed pellets into the auger.
- Thermal Sensor: The PT100 Platinum resistance temperature sensor is standard in every unit.
- Firebox: Pellets are fed into the Firebox where a hot rod automatically ignites the pellets, and a combustion fan keeps them burning.
- Auger System: The GMG auger system is built with a high RPM motor and designed with optimal torque in mind for a smooth and consistent feed of wood onto the fire.
- Grease Bucket: Our grease bucket is all stainless steel.
- Wifi Mode: Connect to your grill through your local home WiFi network.
- Control & Monitor: Increase or decrease internal grill temps and monitor food temps through your food probe.
- Food Timer: Set food timer in the app and receive a notification when done to help manage your cook time.
- Server Mode: Connect to your grill remotely through the GMG Server Mode to control and monitor your grill on the go.
- Custom Cooking Profile: Create and manage fully programmable cooking profiles.
- Power Control: Control the power to your grill.