Green Mountain Grills Davey Crocket Prime Wifi Pellet Grill - Stainless Steel
Green Mountain Grills
This is the go-to grill for small families, campers, tailgaters, RVers, or anyone who wants to cook two racks of ribs or 4-6 nice steaks or a bunch of burgers. Kick your taste buds into a new dimension with this ultra-portable grill! Stop by your local Watson’s to view this grill and the entire collection of Green Mountain Grills. You can also request a personalized quote or schedule an in-person consultation with one of our grill experts to help you find the best model to create your outdoor cooking paradise.
This is the go-to grill for small families, campers, tailgaters, RVers, or anyone who wants to cook two racks of ribs or 4-6 nice steaks or a bunch of burgers.
Control and monitor your grill from your couch or on-the-go with GMG Smart Control. Adjust your smoke and grill temp from 150°F to 550°F with 5° increment control. Adjust and monitor your food temp from your phone with the GMG App. Grill smarter, eat better!
The Davy Crockett model is the ultimate portable grill. It comes with a digital WiFi controller (control and monitor through our iOS or Android mobile application), a meat probe, a peaked lid for rib racks, a convenience tray with utensil hooks, and Sense-Mate, a thermal sensor which constantly monitors grill temperature. The grill can run on 12V or 120AC so it’s perfect for home or camping, tailgating, hunting, house-boating, music festivals or anywhere you can take it! The Davy Crockett weighs 68 pounds and features fold-able legs so that it can be easily placed in the trunk of any car. Open flame technology grease trays are optional and can be purchased in our parts section.
A motor turns the auger which feeds pellets into the firebox. There, a hot rod automatically ignites the pellets, and a combustion fan below keeps them burning. Vents vertically line the inside of the Firebox creating a circular air flow. A fan inside the Pellet Hopper maintains positive pressure which prevents burn-back in the auger tube. When met these two air flows create the ultimate wood burning fire circulating pure hardwood smoke flavor.
- Voltage: 12V
- Wattage: 60W avg
- Weight: 68 LBS
- Dimensions w/ Legs Open: 31.75” H x 34” W x 23” D
- Dimensions w/ Legs Closed: 20.5” H x 27.75” W x 17.5” D
- Surface Cooking Area: 219 sq in.
- Auger Motor RPM: 4.7~5.2
- Fan Motor RPM: 0.45A; 4100 RPM
- Grease Tray: 13 Guage Steel
- Grease Tray Function: Open Flame Technology
- Igniter: 12V; 100W
- Height of Cooking Surface to Lid: 7.75 in. clearance
- Hopper Capacity (LBS of pellets): 9 LBS
Want create your perfect outdoor living space? Choose from a variety of additional pieces when you visit our showroom or request your personalized quote. Additional collection options may include, but are not limited to, loveseats, rockers and gliders, chaise lounges, dining chairs, ottomans, benches, tables and more. Plus, we offer the largest inventory and the guaranteed lowest price in the USA. Additional discounts may also be available on this product based on in-store special promotions. Call now to speak to an associate for the guaranteed lowest price in the USA, or request a personalized quote above.
National shipping for online orders is fulfilled by an approved Watson's freight partner. For additional information please call or request a custom quote above.
|Brand||Green Mountain Grills|
- Pellet Hopper: The Pellet Hopper is designed to hold 17 lbs of pellets and feed pellets into the auger. The sloped design makes sure pellets are fed properly into the mouth of the auger.
- Thermal Sensor: The PT100 Platinum resistance temperature sensor is standard in every unit.
- Firebox: Pellets are fed into the Firebox where a hot rod automatically ignites the pellets, and a combustion fan keeps them burning.
- Digital Controller: The GMG digital controller has a temperature range of 150-500° F in 5° increments and 150-550°F on the Davy Crockett. Every digital controller comes standard with a meat probe for instant food readings inside your grill.
- Auger System: The GMG auger system is built with a high RPM motor and designed with optimal torque in mind for a smooth and consistent feed of wood onto the fire.
- Grease Bucket: Our grease bucket is all stainless steel.
Smart Control Features:
- Wifi Mode: Connect to your grill through your local home WiFi network.
- Control & Monitor: Increase or decrease internal grill temps and monitor food temps through your food probe.
- Food Timer: Set food timer in the app and receive a notification when done to help manage your cook time.
- Server Mode: Connect to your grill remotely through the GMG Server Mode to control and monitor your grill on the go.
- Custom Cooking Profile: Create and manage fully programmable cooking profiles.
- Power Control: Control the power to your grill.
About Green Mountain Grills
Green Mountain Pellet Grills are now the top of the line, the best of the best, but are not the highest in price! They only offer the highest quality grills, dry rubs, sauces, and pellets, so customers can enjoy the best possible grilling experience without breaking the bank.Shop Green Mountain Grills