Share This Product
Glacier Bay II Recliner
Why no price?
Tailored to be exceptional, the Glacier Bay II recliner takes style to the next level. The handsome profile is accentuated by elegant flared arms, and flange welts and topstitching details create a luxurious finish.
Glacier Bay II (21" seat depth) combines multiple densities of foam in the seat and back, to ensure an ergonomic seating experience. The built-in headrest, lumbar support, and full chaise extension ensure easy relaxation from top to bottom. The Glacier Bay II is available in a variety of unique comfort functions for maximized convenience including a rocking function, swivel, swivel glider and wall hugger. Bring this piece into your leisure and gathering rooms, and enjoy outstanding quality and memorable design in one unique package.
|Motion Information||Power Recline|
Stocked In-Store As:
- Frame Finish: Espresso
- Body Fabric Code: Dax
- Available in All Palliser Fabrics, All Palliser Leathers
- Piping for an elegant finish that frames the shape of this design, Single top stitching for a clean and tailored finish (on leather and select fabrics)
- The majority of Palliser frames are constructed from engineered wood products, hardwood or softwood; joints are pinned and glued for uniformity and strength.
- All Palliser cushions are crafted to rigorous quality standards for superior comfort, support and endurance. High-density, high-resiliency seat foam is used to ensure years of quality seating.
- Tight seat cushions are engineered using multiple densities of high-resiliency, contour-cut foam for a perfect ergonomic seating experience
- Tight back cushions are engineered using multiple densities of contour-cut foam for a perfect ergonomic experience
- All Palliser suspension is chosen with care to compliment each specific style and provide long-lasting comfort and support.
- Back suspension features 100% premium elastic webbing to provide consistent comfort and support
- Seat suspension features interwoven 100% premium elastic webbing, engineered to provide consistent comfort and endurance
- The majority of Palliser reclining collections are offered with a choice of either manual or power activation.
- Manual recline with discreetly hidden inside handle, located between the arm and the seat cushion
- Power recline with a discreet touch control button switch, located between the arm and the seat cushion
- Touch Power Control