Fenwick Power Recliner
Why no price?
The Fenwick collection is aesthetic appeal highlighted with cross-stitching detail. Enjoy smoothly gliding back and forth or reclining from an upright to a fully reclined position. Visit your local Watson's or schedule a free in-home consultation to discuss options, or request a personalized quote below.
Heavy-thread cross-stitching detail is highlighted throughout Fenwick’s frame adding an aesthetically pleasing feature. A square arm is finished with a pad overlay creating a charming design while contoured seating, a divided back cushion, and a fully padded footrest combine on Fenwick to create long-lasting support. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly with the touch of a button, and a dual power button allows you to independently adjust the headrest for custom relaxation.
Shown In-Store As:
- Fabric Color: 204-70 (Brown)
|Motion Information||Dual Power|
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Attached back cushions
- Attached high-density seat cushions
- 12 inch wall clearance
- Power mechanisms allow you to smoothly recline to any position with the touch of a button.
- Power headrest mechanism allows you to adjust the headrest with a touch of a button.
- Dual power buttons allow you to operate the reclining and headrest mechanisms independently.
- Single USB port is located at the center of each power button.
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Only available in select leathers.