- Requires just 10 to 15 inches of clearance behind the spa and 5 inches on each side
- Full-length middle crossbar
- Powder-coated aluminum tubing with easy-to-install, non-corrosive composite mounting brackets
- Works on spas up to 8 feet in length or width
The Watson’s Difference
We put the "super" in superstore. Come in and experience the country's most unique shopping experience for yourself.
More to choose from; more ways to customize your purchase.
Where exceptional quality meets our low price guarantee.
A lifetime of outstanding customer service and expertise you can rely on.
From design to delivery, we help turn your dream home into reality.
* Monthly payments not available on all spas and are that, estimations only. The estimated monthly payment amounts shown are based on the current finance programs or offers, specific model and options, consumer credit rating and approved financing through a Watson's financing partner. Actual spa price, monthly payment and other terms are available only on approved credit and are subject to negotiation between you and your salesperson. Does not apply for any online purchases.
Please visit a Watson's store near you for monthly payment, and other terms and special offers. You may also submit an application for credit at http://www.watsons.com/financing. Many variables, including current market conditions and your credit history will affect your monthly payment and other terms. Offers are subject to change or termination at any time.
Select Your Store
Choose your local Watson's to see the products available in your area.