Weber Genesis II S-435 Natural Gas Grill - Stainless Steel
When it comes to grilling, Weber helps make anyone a pro. Their Genesis line-up has industry leading technology and delivers everything you need to get started cooking delicious meats, seafood and more. Visit your local Watson's to see this grill (or similar grills) on display today. You may also request a personalized quote or schedule an in-person consultation with one of our Grilling Specialists below. Please note important information about Weber Grill shipping times below.
Please Note: Due to high order volume, Weber Grills ordered online may experience an additional 2-3 week processing time.
A grill that has it all. A powerful grilling engine, impressive features, and an outstanding 10 year warranty on all parts of the grill to back it up. The immense space and sear station will execute as many steaks as you need to perfection, while the side burner sautés veggies. Those are just a few features that set the Genesis II S-435 apart from your typical grill.
- Main Burners: Btu-Per-Hour Input: 48,000
- Sear Station Burner: Btu-Per-Hour Input: 9,000
- Side Burner: Btu-Per-Hour Input: 12,000
- Dimensions - Lid Open (Inches): 62"H X 65"W X 31"D
- Dimensions - Lid Closed (Inches): 47"H X 65"W X 29"D
- Primary Cooking Area (Square Inches): 646
- Tuck-Away Warming Rack Area (Square Inches): 198
- Total Cooking Area (Square Inches): 884
- Stainless Steel Burners: 4
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas (Gas Supply Hose Included)
- Side Tables: 2
- Swivel Locking Casters: 2
- Durable All-Weather Wheels: 2
- Tool Hooks: 6
- Battery Type: AA
- Batteries: 1
GS4 High Performance Grilling System:
High Performance Burners
Stainless Steel Flavorizer Bars
Grease Management System
Want create your perfect outdoor living space? Choose from a variety of additional pieces when you visit our showroom or request your personalized quote. Additional collection options may include, but are not limited to, loveseats, rockers and gliders, chaise lounges, dining chairs, ottomans, benches, tables and more. Plus, we offer the largest inventory and the guaranteed lowest price in the USA. Additional discounts may also be available on this product based on in-store special promotions. Call now to speak to an associate for the guaranteed lowest price in the USA, or request a personalized quote above.
National shipping for online orders is fulfilled by an approved Watson's freight partner. For additional information please call or request a custom quote above.
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Number of Burners||Four Burners|
- 7mm diameter solid stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Stainless steel lid
- Igrill 3 compatible (accessory sold separately, not included)
- Built-in lid thermometer
- Stainless steel side tables
- Grill cabinet
- Stainless steel doors
- Welded tube frame
- Infinite control burner valves
- 10-foot flexible hose (NG model)
- Stainless steel heat deflectors
Driven by his passion for grilling the best steaks for family and friends, Weber’s founder, George Stephen, invented the revolutionary kettle grill in 1952.
George's innovative mindset and goal of grilling a perfect steak lives on in everything we do. It is our heritage, legacy, and future.Shop Weber