Cade Power Recliner with Power Headrests
Visit your local Watson's to see this recliner (or similar recliners) on display today. You may also request a personalized quote or schedule an in-person consultation with one of our Indoor Design Specialists below.
The Cade collection from Flexsteel delivers extreme comfort with a fully padded, extended footrest and divided back cushions. Its frame spotlights unique armrests that pop out of a wrap-over detail and accentuated on the side with matching, heavy-thread stitching. Wrap-around pads on the back wings mimic the arm design and add flow and continuity to Cade’s style. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position, and a power button control allows you to independently adjust the headrest for custom relaxation.
Shown In-Store As:
- Fabric Color: Brown (637-80)
|Motion Information||Dual Power|
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Attached back cushions
- Attached high-density seat cushions
- Power mechanisms allow you to smoothly recline to any position with the touch of a button.
- Three power buttons allow you to operate the reclining, headrest, and lumbar mechanisms independently. A single USB port is included on each power button control.
- Lay-flat mechanisms will accommodate occupants weighing up to 300 pounds.
- This style feature extended footrests.
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Only available in select leathers.
- 20"SH x 20"SW x 22"SD x 27"AH
At Flexsteel, they believe your home is a true reflection of your personal style, so they build their furniture with care and precision as soon as you order it. No two designs are alike, so they always take a hands-on approach, working with respected, high-quality suppliers to offer a vast selection of styling options.Shop Flexsteel
Indoor Furniture Buying Guide
From loveseats to dining sets, home bars, and massage chairs, let’s first examine the function, style, and size of your indoor entertainment space, then discover the top brands in indoor furniture, and so much more.Read More
Indoor Furniture Cleaning & Care
Outfitting your home with the right furnishings and décor can be quite the task, but with a little know-how and elbow grease, each piece of furniture can retain its original beauty for years to come. Here are some ways to preserve your indoor furniture.Read More