Made from solid wood, the Multicolor Bar from Artisan Home has value and style all in one. This beautiful antique looking piece is hand-finished with a high quality, smooth coating that won't bleed, stain or fade. Smooth to the touch, it has a nitrocellulose protective coating that ensures longevity. With it's high quality joinery construction and ample storage, this bar has everything you need to entertain.
- Solid wood with mortise and tenon case construction.
- Eight-step hand rubbed finish.
- Soft multi-color finish that resembles real recovered wood.
- Solid wood is hand brushed, painted and given a final clear lacquer nitrocellulose coating that protects colors and is smooth to the touch.
- Wrought iron foot-rest, trim and hand-applied large nail-heads.
- Back of bar features one functional drawer, 10 bottle wine rack, concealed storage area behind doors.
About Artisan Home
Proudly owned and operated by their factory owners, Artisan Home by International Furniture Direct is committed to quality and service. Their unique style is characterized by the variety of materials they use, such as wrought iron, real copper and zinc, and exotic woods including mango and South American walnut. All of their pieces feature mortise and tenon joinery on solid wood frames, solid wood drawers, ball bearing glides and special features like microfiber lining on top drawers of bedroom case pieces. With an experienced operation specialized in hand-crafted, old-world looks, you can be sure you are obtaining the best value in hand-crafted, unique pieces.Shop Artisan Home
Indoor Furniture Buying Guide
From loveseats to dining sets, home bars, and massage chairs, let’s first examine the function, style, and size of your indoor entertainment space, then discover the top brands in indoor furniture, and so much more.Read More
Indoor Furniture Cleaning & Care
Outfitting your home with the right furnishings and décor can be quite the task, but with a little know-how and elbow grease, each piece of furniture can retain its original beauty for years to come. Here are some ways to preserve your indoor furniture.Read More