Rheem heaters are designed to make your pool or spa the most comfortable place on earth and are unmatched in features and benefits. Today Rheem maintains their reputation as a worldwide industry leader by assuring that our product quality is unmatched and by setting the standards for support and service. Please Note: For online orders, there is an additional 5-7 day processing time.
Rheem heaters are built with many innovative features. The Model 106 includes the below and more!
- Liquid Propane Powered: This unit is powered by natural gas.
- Energy Level: 105,000 BTUs
- PolyTuf Textured Powder Coating: The Rheem gas heater has a polyester-coated, non-corrosive cabinet that is more durable than solventborne- and waterborne-coated metal cabinets. Every piece of sheet metal goes through a 7-stage wash system, making certain the powder paint has a perfect bond. Underneath the tough, yet beautiful finish you will find galvanized metal that offers superior rust prevention and years of durable service.
- Wind-Resistant Design: No need for fans to combat drafting problems. This heater is designed to draft naturally in outdoor installations with its exclusive low-profile design. It is so thoughtfully and carefully designed it actually protects itself from the things that tend to stifle ordinary pool and spa heaters. It delivers uninterrupted heating performance regardless of falling leaves, wind, airborne debris, rain, downdrafts, updrafts, sleet, snow, etc.
- Polymer Headers: Polymer headers prevent rust stains from harming your pool’s surface, giving you years of trouble-free swimming pleasure.
- All-Copper-Fin-Tube Heat Exchanger: The fin tubes of the heat exchanger are each made from a single piece of extruded copper. This integral-fin design allows maximum heat transfer to be attained and maintained. Cupro-nickel is also available as an optional upgrade.
- Controls: The 106 is available standard with an easy to use analog dial. The electronic ignition system requires external power (120VAC or 240VAC) and generates a pilot only when there is a call for heat. Units come with a 3 foot, 3 prong power cord.
- 2" Water Connections: Supplied with every Rheem 106 heater is a set of 2" flange connections to make your installation secure and effortless.
- Automatic Bypass: The Rheem 106 comes standard with a built in water bypass so it can handle different GPM’s without having to adjust your flow rates manually. The bypass also helps keep a constant engineered flow through the tubes to help reduce condensation caused by cold water.
- Liquid Propane
- 105,000 BTU/HR input
- PolyTuf Textured Powder Coating
- Analog Controls
- All-Copper-Fin-Tube Heat Exchanger, rust-free waterways
- 2" Water connections
- Meets or Exceeds Federal Energy Standard
- Outdoor Standard, Indoor with optional drafthood
The Watson’s Difference
We put the "super" in superstore. Come in and experience the country's most unique shopping experience for yourself.
More to choose from; more ways to customize your purchase.
Where exceptional quality meets our low price guarantee.
A lifetime of outstanding customer service and expertise you can rely on.
From design to delivery, we help turn your dream home into reality.
* Monthly payments not available on all spas and are that, estimations only. The estimated monthly payment amounts shown are based on the current finance programs or offers, specific model and options, consumer credit rating and approved financing through a Watson's financing partner. Actual spa price, monthly payment and other terms are available only on approved credit and are subject to negotiation between you and your salesperson. Does not apply for any online purchases.
Please visit a Watson's store near you for monthly payment, and other terms and special offers. You may also submit an application for credit at http://www.watsons.com/financing. Many variables, including current market conditions and your credit history will affect your monthly payment and other terms. Offers are subject to change or termination at any time.
Select Your Store
Choose your local Watson's to see the products available in your area.