14' Andover Shuffleboard w/ 2-Piece Playfield
Why no price?
The Andover is a unique 2-piece shuffleboard from Brunswick that features contemporary styling and classic play. Visit your local Watson's showroom to see the Andover, as well as other shuffleboard tables, on display today. You may also request a custom quote or schedule a personal consulation below.
Family-friendly fun begins with this classic shuffleboard table. Featuring a 20" wide by 2.5" thick North American maple wood playfield and polymer resin surface, this table is exquisite in its playability and appearance. Available in a 14-foot size with a contemporary espresso finish. This unique shuffleboard is perfect for and can be set up in almost any room in your home due to it's 2-piece playfield that allows it not be subjected to the placement restraints that a single piece 14-foot shuffleboard has. Features convenient storage shelves found at the center leg and accessories (including four black pucks, four red pucks, table brush, and Shuffleboard Wax with optional upgrades of a stainless abacus scorer and light set), the Andover provides a unique visual complement to any home game room.
- 156-1/2"L x 20"W x 2-1/2"H
- North American maple wood
- 1⁄4" polymer resin surface
- 171-3/8"L x 29-7/8"W x 32-1/8"H
- 2-Piece cabinet for easy access delivery
- Solid wood and MDF veneers
- Espresso finish
- Four storage shelves
- Six leg levelers
- Unique 2-piece construction allowing for a fit in almost any room of your home
- Six climate adjusters
- Included accessories: four black pucks, four red pucks, table brush, and Shuffleboard Wax
- Optional accessories: stainless abacus scorer and light set