E-mail to a Friend
Galveston Wall-Mount Fireplace | Dimplex
When you buy Dimplex you know you're getting the original...and the best.
The Dimplex LED flame dances on a bed of crushed and silvered glass pieces creating a stunning effect that cannot be matched. The heat that warms your room comes from the front of the fireplace allowing your sleek and elegant design to be installed snug to the wall. This incredible fireplace can be recessed into or mounted onto a wall. Versatile and beautiful.
Heat Loss Calculator
Operating Cost Calculator
Dimensions: 74-1/8"W x 19-3/8"H x 7"D
- Dimplex, a division of the world’s largest manufacturer of electric heating products, made history in the fireplace industry when it developed and produced the first electric fireplace with a truly realistic "wood burning" flame effect in 1995.
Dimplex continues to lead the industry with the most extensive line of electric fireplaces, with designs to suit every décor. All Dimplex fireplaces feature our incredibly lifelike, patented flame effect which remains the benchmark in the industry. Its soothing warmth and ambiance is the reason over three million consumers have made Dimplex fireplaces the focal point of their home décor.
- Dimplex North America Limited is the world leader in electric heating, offering a wide range of residential, commercial and industrial products. The company’s commitment to innovation has fostered outstanding product development and design excellence.
- Dimplex North America Limited is a member of the Glen Dimplex Group of companies of Dublin, Ireland. The Glen Dimplex Group employs over 8,500 people worldwide with sales in excess of $3.0 billion.
- New product development has long been a hallmark of Dimplex North America Limited. Recent innovations include: the patented electric flame technology - the company made history in the fireplace industry when it developed and produced the first electric fireplace with a truly realistic "wood burning" flame effect in 1995. The company has since been granted 30 patents covering various areas of electric flame technology and others are pending.
- Stoves, fireplaces and specialty fireplaces are sold throughout North America under the Dimplex brand name for consumers and under OptiFlame for builders.
|Dimensions||74-1/8"W x 19-3/8"H x 7"D|
Key Features and Benefits
A blend of technology, artistry and craftsmanship - the patented Dimplex LED flame technology creates the illusion of a true fire.
Tumbled glass ember bed pieces that are colored and silvered on one side for an alluring effect.
Includes a powerful fan-forced heater designed to keep the rooms you spend the most time in warm and comfortable. Reduce your central furnace temperature and cut your heating costs!
Includes a convenient remote control for ease of use at your fingertips.
- Enjoy the ambiance of the flame with or without the heater for year-round enjoyment.
Direct Wire Capabilities
Can be direct-wired for a seamless look.
- Front glass stays cool, making it safe to touch.
- Economical to operate. Costing only pennies per hour. (*Based on national average residential electricity rate. Rates vary.)
- The green alternative. No harmful particulates or emissions and 100% efficient. Produces 90% less carbon dioxide than an average direct vent gas fireplace.
- Instant Ambiance
- Plugs into any standard household outlet.
- Quick Assembly
- Sets up in minutes with step-by-step assembly instructions allowing you more time to enjoy your fireplace.