Experience the difference of AQUA SMARTE Plus!
(Use AQUA SMARTE Plus products with your Aqua Smarte Delivery System* or the new AQUA SMARTE Plus Docking Station)
The AQUA SMARTE Plus Chlorine System is on constant watch, dispensing low levels of chlorine to control bacteria and provide sanitizing protection for your pool. Once you've determined the correct setting for your pool just set it, then forget it!
For a limited time only Buy the AQUA SMARTE Plus Value Pack and receive the Pool Awake Convenience Kit at no additional charge!
The pack includes:
6 MizerMax Pacs: Destroy bacteria continually for weeks with the MizerMax Pac. Sits inside the Aqua Smarte Mineral Activator. For use with the AQUA SMARTE Plus Docking Station or the Aqua Smarte Delivery System.
1 Mineral Activator: Fits inside the AQUA SMARTE Plus Docking Station, and contains minerals the help to control bacteria. (Replace the Mineral Activator every season- do not use more than 6 consecutive months).
BONUS: 1 Pool Awake! Convenience Kit: AQUA SMARTE Plus' patented system to help you with Spring Start-up! Includes all of these-
- AQUA SMARTE Plus Shine- (INCLUDED!) Removes Contaminates to keep water crystal clear
- AQUA SMARTE Plus Optimize- (INCLUDED!) Helps set initial chlorine level
- AQUA SMARTE Plus Cannonball!- (INCLUDED!) Prevents algae with a 90 day protection guarantee!
*The new AQUA SMARTE Plus products will fit the older Aqua Smarte Delivery System.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Add Conditioner/Stabilizer at the beginning of the season if the Stabilizer level is below 20 ppm. This will prevent chlorine burn off. Follow manufacturer instructions closely.
2. Install a Mineral Activator into the Docking Station. REPLACE THE MINERAL ACTIVATOR EVERY 6 MONTHS OR AFTER ONE POOL SEASON. WHICHEVER IS SHORTER. Replace cap and run Docking Station, with Mineral Activator inserted, for 10 minutes at setting 5.
- A. The Mineral Activator will fit AQUA SMARTE Plus Docking Station Model 7700 and Aqua Smarte Cycler Models 5700 or 6700.
- B. Turn off pump and turn dial to Pac Removal, Setting 0 or OFF depending on the model
- C. Open cap. If using MizerMax Pac stand back to avoid inhaling fumes.
- D. Find slot on side of Mineral Activator and line up with fin inside the Docking Station or Cycler. Lower Mineral Activator until secure.
- E. CAUTION read carefully: USE ONLY the factory recommended AQUA SMARTE Plus replacement products. DO NOT USE bulk chemical tablets in the AQUA SMARTE Plus Docking Station or Aqua Smarte Cycler or put anything inside the Docking Station or Cycler other than the appropriate AQUA SMARTE Plus product as directed in the product instructions. Warranty will be void if the correct Aqua Smarte products are not used
- F. Mark your calendar for the six month replacement of the Mineral Activator and approximate replacement times for the MizerMax Pac. Once wetted, the time-released mineral coating of this product is effective up to 6 consecutive months or one pool season whichever is shorter. After that time even if you hear the spent media inside it is no longer effective and must be replaced.
3. Create a chlorine residual with MizerMax Pac (Optimize) or a chlorine shock. THIS STEP IS VERY IMPORTANT TO START-UP. Always begin with chlorine in the pool water.
- A. To remove colored caps, grab onto the lip of one cap with a pliers and pull up until the cap releases. Repeat the process with the other cap
- B. Turn Pac over and shake slightly until the ingredients fall into tower areas
- C. Line up the small leg of the MizerMax Pac with the small opening in the Mineral Activator and the large leg with the large opening. Lower MizerMax Pac into Mineral Activator until secure.
- D. Replace Docking Station Cap by HAND ONLY. DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN
- E. Run the pump and filter for each pac according to the directions on the product label. Remove from Docking Station when empty and discard or offer for recycling.
4. For a 90-Day Alga protection guarantee, insert CANNONBALL! into Mineral Activator in Docking Station or Cycler
- A. Remove cap from CANNONBALL! without removing seal. NOTE: Wait 24 hours after shocking before using CANNONBALL!. Avoid adding other chemicals until this product has been circulated (filtered) for at least 24 hours.
- B. Insert upside down into center of Mineral Activator pushing down firmly on key to puncture seal.
- C. Replace cap by hand ONLY. DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN. Turn control dial to Maximum, Setting 5 or ON depending on the model.
- D. Turn pump on for 90 allowing CANNONALL! circulate through pool.
- E. To remove CANNONBALL!, turn pump off, turn dial to Pac Removal, Setting 0 or OFF depending on model, remove Docking Station or Cycler cap.
- F. Lift CANNONBALL! up and allow any water in the container to drain through the System before recycling or discarding in trash. NOTE: If water shows more than a hint of blue inside Docking Station or Cycler, replace the cap, turn dial to Maximum, Setting 5 or ON and run the pump for one minute.
- G. If pool size requires additional CANNONBALL!, repeat these steps.
- H.When water is clear in Docking Station or Cycler proceed to install MizerMaxPac.
5. Set control dial (See chart included in package)
6. For the first week test the pool water daily for free chlorine to ensure correct dial setting. Continue to test, at least, weekly throughout the season. After testing, adjust the dial up/down by 1/2 increment to reach the ideal range of 0.5 - 1.00 ppm. DO NOT over chlorinate which may bleach pool surfaces.
7. Shock pool as needed to maintain water quality.
The Docking Station acts as the "water treatment center" and controls the flow of water through the system. No extra plumbing. No electricity. No extra headaches.
Why King Technology?
King Technology specializes in water treatment solutions for swimming pools and spas; with products sold throughout the U.S., Europe, and every continent of the world. We know you purchased your pool or spa to enjoy great leisure activity with family and friends. That's why King Technology products are designed to do the work for you so you can sit or lay back and enjoy.
|Manufacturer||AQUA SMARTE Plus|